Terms & Conditions
The domain name www.goodherb.co.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Goodherb, a company incorporated under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs having GST No and registered address at H.No 2, Manu Enclave, Hathoj-Sirsi road, Hathoj, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302012
Goodherb provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”). In addition, when you use any www.goodherb.co.in service, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, conditions and documents applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Goodherb and these Terms including the policies represent a binding contract between you and us. Therefore, you should read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Services. Goodherb retains the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated any of these Terms.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS, SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the unilateral right to revise these Terms from time to time and at any time without providing any intimation to you and in our sole discretion. We will post the new version of these Terms or any policies on this Website and any change or modiﬁcation to these Terms shall be effective immediately from the date of such upload of the revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the modiﬁcations to the Terms and policies constitutes your acceptance of the modiﬁed terms and conditions whether or not you have read them and shall be binding on you. For this reason, you are advised to frequently review these Terms, and other policies.
- CHANGES TO WEBSITE
In order to optimize and improve your experience, we may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content, display or form at any time without prior notice. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content provided or displayed on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Further, we are under no obligation to update the Website or any of the content provided on it.
You must be 18 (eighteen) years or older and capable of entering into a legally binding agreement
(as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872) in order to use Website. If you are under 18 (eighteen) years of age, you may use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- TERMS OF SERVICES
- During the registration process you are also required to submit your personal information, which may include information relating to your name, age, gender, mobile device, location You agree that the information provided by you upon registration and at all times thereafter will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete at all times while using Website and availing the services. You also acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, is not conﬁdential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
- If you are accessing, browsing, and using the Website or availing the services on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person to all the terms and conditions In the event that the person refuses to be bound as the principal to these Terms, you agree to accept liability for any harm cause by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use of the Website in whatsoever nature.
- If you know or have reason to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided on the If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to Goodherb.
- Prohibited You shall not use the Website for any illegal, unlawful, unauthorized or
prohibited purposes (“Prohibited Uses”) nor may you, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws). You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Website. In the event you use Website for any Prohibited Uses, we reserve the right to immediately and without notice, suspend/delete your account and ban you from accessing Website in future.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Goodherb’s best interests to do so. You are solely responsible for all contents that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Website. The information provided to us shall be maintained by us in accordance with our Privacy
- USER CONTENT
- You retain ownership and sole responsibility for any text, messages, chat communications, billboard postings, software, photos, drawings, graphics, proﬁles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio ﬁles or other materials or information posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available to the Website by you (collectively “User Content”). Therefore, you are responsible for User Content and you must ensure that you have all the rights and permissions needed to use User Content on the website.
- By using the Website you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty free license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works, make publicly available, and otherwise exploit User Content, but only for the limited purposes of providing the services to you and as otherwise permitted by our privacy This license continues even after you stop using our Website. You acknowledge that this license includes the right for us to make User Content available to other users of the Website, who may use User Content subject to these Terms.
- You can remove your content by deleting it, however in certain circumstances User Content may not be completely removed, and copies of User Content may continue to exist on the Website. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or failure to remove or delete) any of User
- Goodherb does not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Website and therefore, accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content is not guaranteed by Goodherb. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will Goodherb be liable in any manner whatsoever for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User You hereby waive all rights to any claims against Goodherb for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
- You hereby acknowledge that Goodherb has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to refuse to post or to remove any User Content and further reserves the right to change, condense, or delete any User
- These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or
- You agree that Goodherb, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty or notice, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Website at any
- You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have or portion thereof may be without prior notice, and you agree that Goodherb will not be liable to you or any third party for any such
- Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law
enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that Goodherb may have at law or in equity.
- DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is presented “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or Neither we nor our aﬃliates, partners, directors, employers, agents, licensors or suppliers make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or this Website or any of the content, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or ﬁtness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
- You agree that in no event will Goodherb or its aﬃliates, directors, employees, agents, licensors, partners, suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost
revenues, or loss of anticipated proﬁts or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to:
- these Terms;
- the Website; or
- your use or inability to use the
- In no event will Goodherb or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to:
- these Terms;
- the Website;
- your use or inability to use the Website; or
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Orders can be delayed due to current lockdown and COVID Situation. Rest assured we are going to deliver your products at the earliest.
The standard ground mail service is shipped via Gojavas/BlueDart/Aramex/Ecom/IndiaPost or any other delivery partner deem fit. We try to dispatch all our orders within 24-48 hours in normal BAU days. Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times and it is dependent on the courier partner and location.
- We accept online orders through the following modes of Visa & MasterCard Debit & Credit cards from select banks in India.
- Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card) when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card.
- You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
- The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd.
- If the amount has been deducted from your account but you haven’t received a confirmation from us, you can reach out to our customer care team and provide the following information:
>Amount debited with registered Email ID
>Date & Time of
- The shipping and handling charges are mentioned at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- Once your order has been confirmed and dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier We usually dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days.
- The estimated delivery time may vary slightly from state to state. Days excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are calculated as working days. Product delivery may get delayed due to reasons relating to logistics issues.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be delayed due to increased We will target to dispatch all orders within a maximum of 7 days from the Date of Order.
- Split shipments are completely This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations across India. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/COD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
- To ensure the safety and hygiene of all our customers, there might be delays in product dispatches & deliveries owing to constraints on logistics due to COVID-19. In these instances, unfortunately, we would not be able to commit to dispatch or delivery timelines and request you to bear with us.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) option is available for all products subjected to availability, promotions and
- We take extensive precautions on the safety of the products and its packaging while dispatching We pack our products in boxes, where each individual product is wrapped in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
- If the shipment is tampered or damaged, please do not accept it.
- Orders placed on the second half of Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched within 48-72 hours.
- If the order is updated as delivered but the user has not received the order, the same has to be intimated to the customer service team via call or email within 24 hours of the delivery intimation, wherein you will have to give 48-72 hours to investigate with our courier partners.
- For all claims regarding shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of the order 3 working days are required to investigate and review your request. If any shipment is tampered with or damaged, please do not accept it.
- In case our reverse pick-up service is not available at your location, you will need to self-ship the product via any reliable courier We will reimburse the courier charges, either in your account or as goodherb Points.
- We are not responsible for damages post-delivery. We do not take responsibility for the misplacement of products post-delivery.
- We reserve the right to pause deliveries to any part of the country at any time if so warranted.
- Products with a date of expiration of below 3 months would be eligible for a return, wherein, the complete amount of the product will be credited to the concerned person. No returns or refund requests will be accepted for products whose expiry date is more than 3 months.
- Resellers are not eligible for Pro Points & Offers.
- Orders once dispatched are not eligible for cancellation.
- Discount vouchers are intended for one-time use only and shall be treated as used even if you cancel the order.
- If you had redeemed loyalty points for an order, the same will be credited back to your account in the case of a cancellation.
- In case of a return or cancellation, the refund shall be initiated post the return of product to us and verification of the product and packing.